Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Corporate Housing Providers Association. We're here to help your company succeed and are glad you're taking the next step to help your company do just that! Please complete the following form to become a member. This form will allow you to enter in information about your company as well as create login information for your company employees. Remember, CHPA membership is company-wide!
CHPA has three membership categories. Review the categories below. If you have questions on which category your company qualifies for, please contact our office at 317.328.4631 or by email at email@example.com.
- Provider - A professionally managed business entity that provides/manages residential-style housing primarily in a fashion that establishes a tenancy relationship and oversees the related ancillary services such as duty of care compliance, housekeeping, utilities, bundled billing, invoicing, direct response to service failures, etc. and receives direct compensation for housing non-employees.
- Agency - A professionally managed business entity that primarily provides access to residential-style housing through an online platform, partnership agreement or referral basis that typically does not establish a direct tenancy relationship.
- Associate Partner - A professionally managed business entity whose business is supplying goods and services to the corporate housing/serviced accommodation industries.
CHPA membership dues are based on your company's annual company-wide annual revenue. Please review the table below for the membership fees. You will pay the fee below during your application. Your membership will be prorated upon your company's renewal based on the month your company joined.
|Provider/Agency Dues||Associate Partner Dues|
|Revenue Range||Dues||Revenue Range||Dues|
|Less than 5M||$1,000||Any||$1,050|
|5M - 15M||$1,200|
|15M - 49M||$2,000|
|49M - 100M||$3,500|
|100M - 200M||$5,000|
Prior to submitting your application, please review the Member Directory to confirm your company is not already a CHPA member. If your organization appears in the directory, do not submit an application and instead submit an Employee Access Request Form and our staff will connect your employee account with your company as membership in CHPA is company-wide.
Additional Membership Fee Information
- All membership fees are collected in US dollars.
- All Canadian members (Provider and Associate Partner) are charged an additional $250 USD when joining or renewing membership with CHPA. This fee supports Canadian specific initiatives through CHPA.
- New member fees are charged in full for the first membership cycle (join date to June 30). Your second membership cycle (July 1 – June 30) is prorated based on when you join. Your second membership cycle is invoiced during the renewal period (May).
Your membership application will be reviewed by the CHPA team. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your application to be reviewed. After the application has been reviewed and verified you will be notified that your accounts have been created and activated. If you have questions regarding your application, contact us at 317.328.4631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.